- I had tried to narrow down the number of cards for card sorting activity and did 1 pilot test with 79 cards, which turned out to be a headache for a participant.So, no more than 60 cards for playing.
- I couldn't create the mockups for 4+ web-based software applications, but Yes I was successful making it for 3 products.
- The limited time and being stand alone UX person may be the reason for it.
- Minimal Viable Product(MVP) concept help to design, test and review products faster.
- Overall, I could learn how to work in Agile environment. Also, I developed my skills in UI Development as well as Icon Design.
- Moreover, I could provide user centered design for dashboards and some other modules.
"Shraddha provided a much-needed different perspective on the MediSked platforms. She was able to bring in ideas on how to enhance the overall look, feel, and usability of our sites. She had numerous great ideas and always was looking to improve the end users experience. "
-Andrew Wheeler(Director of Product Strategy & Design at MediSked)